The US Health System: An Assessment and Prospective Directions for Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumpmann, Ingmar, 2009. "Monopolistic Competition and Costs in the Health Care Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jan Mertl, 2014. "The Impact of Longevity on Health Care Systems," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 85-100.
- Cacace, Mirella, 2007. "The changing public/private mix in the American Health Care System," TranState Working Papers 58, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Stolpe, Michael, 2003. "Ressourcen und Ergebnisse der globalen Gesundheitsökonomie: Einführung und Überblick," Kiel Working Papers 1177, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Goodman, Steffie, 2007. "Piercing the veil: The marginalization of midwives in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 610-621, August.
- Greß, Stefan & Walendzik, Anke & Wasem, Jürgen, 2005. "Nichtversicherte Personen im Krankenversicherungssystem der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme und Lösungsmöglichkeiten," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 147, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; santé; United States; États-Unis;
All these keywords.
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2003-03-10 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:350-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.