From "state control" to "business lobbying": The institutional origin of private entrepreneurs' policy influence in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness lobbying; All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce; business associations; Chinese Political Consultative Conference;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2018-01-01 (China)
- NEP-ENT-2018-01-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-POL-2018-01-01 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-01-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udedao:1182017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .