Report NEP-ENT-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalia Dobryagina, 2017. "Decision Theory Application in Agricultural Entrepreneurship Promotion," Working Papers 11/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Huang, Dongya & Chen, Minglu & Heberer, Thomas, 2017. "From "state control" to "business lobbying": The institutional origin of private entrepreneurs' policy influence in China," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 118/2017, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Kasper Brandt & Longinus Rutasitara & Onesmo Selejio & Neda Trifkovic, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and human capital development in children," WIDER Working Paper Series 198, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christine Lewis & Boingotlo Gasealahwe, 2017. "Lowering barriers to entrepreneurship and promoting small business growth in South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1449, OECD Publishing.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Engel & Andrea Repetto & Damian Vergara, 2017. "Individual Tax Planning and Small Business Creation: Evidence on the Impact of Special Tax Regimes in Chile," Working Papers wp_054, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio Agostini, 2016. "Small Firms and Presumptive Tax Regimes in Chile: Tax Avoidance and Equity," Working Papers wp_049, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Ajay Bhaskarbhatla & Luis Cabral & Deepak Hegde & Thomas (T.L.P.R.) Peeters, 2017. "Human Capital, Firm Capabilities, and Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-115/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Mar 2020.
- Cornille, David & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2017. "The employment consequences of SMEs’ credit constraints in the wake of the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2117, European Central Bank.
- Pellens, Maikel & Licht, Georg, 2017. "Business angels: Crucial elements of the European financial ecosystem," ZEW policy briefs 5/2017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Distante, Roberta & Petrella, Ivan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2017. "Gibrat's Law and Quantile Regressions: an Application to Firm Growth," EMF Research Papers 16, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Erik Ansink & Mark Koetse & Jetske Bouma & Dominic Hauck & Daan van Soest, 2017. "Crowdfunding public goods: An experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-119/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Regner, T. & Crosetto, P., 2017. "The experience matters. Participation-related rewards increase the success chances of crowdfunding campaigns," Working Papers 2017-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Regis, Paulo José & Desmarchelier, Benoît, 2018. "Innovation and Productivity in the service sector of emerging and developing countries," RIEI Working Papers 2018-01, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Ulisses dos Santos & Valbona Muzaka, 2017. "Trademarks as an indicator of innovation: towards a fuller picture," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 571, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Iferd, Younes & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Governing innovation projects in firms: The role of competition between innovation projects and interdepartmental collaboration," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 56, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Wrobel, Martin & Preiß, Karina & Schildhauer, Thomas, 2017. "Kooperationen zwischen Startups und Mittelstand. Learn. Match. Partner," EconStor Research Reports 172330, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.