Report NEP-CNA-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary H. Jefferson & Renai Jiang & Lintong Li & Sam Zucker, 2017. "The role of research and ownership collaboration in generating patent quality: China-U.S comparisons," Working Papers 117, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Jing You & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2017. "Smoothing or strengthening the ‘Great Gatsby Curve’? The intergenerational impact of China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," WIDER Working Paper Series 199, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ding Ding & Xiaoyu Huang & Tao Jin & W. Raphael Lam, 2017. "Assessing China’s Residential Real Estate Market," IMF Working Papers 17/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Heberer, Thomas & Shpakovskaya, Anna, 2017. "The digital turn in political representation in China," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 119/2017, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Huang, Dongya & Chen, Minglu & Heberer, Thomas, 2017. "From "state control" to "business lobbying": The institutional origin of private entrepreneurs' policy influence in China," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 118/2017, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Funke, Michael & Leiva-Leon, Danilo & Tsang, Andrew, 2017. "Mapping China’s time-varying house price landscape," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fernanda Ilhéu & Gonçalo Simões, 2017. "Is the Logistics Sector in China Still a Constraint to Supplying its Domestic Market?," CEsA Working Papers 162, CEsA - Center for African and Development Studies.
- Nina Biljanovska & Francesco Grigoli & Martina Hengge, 2017. "Fear Thy Neighbor: Spillovers from Economic Policy Uncertainty," IMF Working Papers 17/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Rui Xu & Kaiji Gong, 2017. "Does Import Competition Induce R&D Reallocation? Evidence from the U.S," IMF Working Papers 17/253, International Monetary Fund.