Wettbewerbliche Auswirkungen eines nichtneutralen Internets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong, 2006. "Competition in two‐sided markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 668-691, September.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008.
"A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 228, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika E, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3n9000fg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Peitz, Martin & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2006. "Why the music industry may gain from free downloading -- The role of sampling," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 907-913, September.
- Nicolas Curien & Francois Moreau, 2009. "The Music Industry in the Digital Era: Toward New Contracts," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 102-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Ralf Dewenter & Ulrich Heimeshoff, 2012. "Erfahrungen und Herausforderungen der Telekommunikationsregulierung in Deutschland," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(1), pages 9-22.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tuiedp:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivtuide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .