|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) Düsseldorf, Germany
: +49 211 81-15494
+49 211 81-15499
+49 211 81-13820
RePEc:edi:diduede (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dewenter, Ralf & Jaschinski, Thomas & Kuchinke, Björn A., 2012.
"Hospital market concentration and discrimination of patients,"
DICE Discussion Papers
63, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ralf Dewenter & Thomas Jaschinski & Björn A. Kuchinke, 2013. "Hospital Market Concentration and Discrimination of Patients," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(3), pages 345-374.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Jaschinski, Thomas & Wiese, Nadine, 2009. "Wettbewerbliche Auswirkungen eines nichtneutralen Internets," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 64, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Jaschinski, Thomas & Wiese, Nadine, 2009.
"Wettbewerbliche Auswirkungen eines nichtneutralen Internets,"
Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers
64, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Neute, Nadine & Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Ökonomische Anmerkungen zur aktuellen Netzneutralitätspolitik in den USA," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 100, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Ralf Dewenter & Ulrich Heimeshoff, 2012. "Erfahrungen und Herausforderungen der Telekommunikationsregulierung in Deutschland," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(1), pages 9-22.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Jaschinski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.