An empirical likelihood goodness-of-fit test for time series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Song Xi Chen & Wolfgang Härdle & Ming Li, 2003. "An empirical likelihood goodness-of-fit test for time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 663-678.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L & Spokoiny, Vladimir G, 2001. "An Adaptive, Rate-Optimal Test of a Parametric Mean-Regression Model against a Nonparametric Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 599-631, May.
- Tripathi, Gautam & Kitamura, Yuichi, 2000. "On testing conditional moment restrictions: The canonical case," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,88, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Platen, Eckhard, 2000.
"Risk premia and financial modelling without measure transformation,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
2000,92, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Eckhard Platen, 2000. "Risk Premia and Financial Modelling Without Measure Transformation," Research Paper Series 45, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Hjellvik, Vidar & Yao, Qiwei & Tjostheim, Dag, 1998. "Linearity testing using local polynominal approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6638, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical likelihood; Goodness-of-Fit Test; Nadaraya-Watson Estimator; Parametric Models; Power of Test; Square Root Processes; a-mixing; Weakly Dependence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:20011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .