Linearity Testing using Local Polynomial Approximation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- O. V. Lepski & V. G. Spokoiny, 1995. "Minimax Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing: The Case of an Inhomogeneous Alternative," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- V. Lepski & V. Spokoiny, 1995. "Minimax Nonparametric Hypothesis Testing: The Case of an Inhomogeneous Alternative," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Carroll, R.J. & Fan, Jianqing. & Gijbels, Irene. & Wand, M.P., "undated". "Generalized Partially Linear Single-Index Models," Statistics Working Paper 95010, Australian Graduate School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreiss, Jens-Peter & Neumann, Michael H. & Yao, Qiwei, 2008. "Bootstrap tests for simple structures in nonparametric time series regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24135, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gao, Jiti & Hong, Yongmiao, 2007. "Central limit theorems for weighted quadratic forms of dependent processes with applications in specification testing," MPRA Paper 11977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb373:199660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfhubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.