Theoretische Grundlagen demokratischer Wirtschafts- und Gesellschaftspolitik: Der Beitrag von John Maynard Keynes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1919. "The Economic Consequences of the Peace," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number keynes1919.
- Bateman, Bradley W, 1988. "G. E. Moore and J. M. Keynes: A Missing Chapter in the History of the Expected Utility Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1098-1106, December.
- Pies, Ingo, 2005. "Theoretische Grundlagen demokratischer Wirtschafts- und Gesellschaftspolitik - Der Beitrag von Karl Marx," Discussion Papers 2005-3, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- R. Skidelsky., 2006. "Hayek versus Keynes: The Road to Reconciliation," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Anna Carabelli & Nicolo De Vecchi, 2001. "Hayek and Keynes: From a common critique of economic method to different theories of expectations," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 269-285.
- David Laidler, 2005. "Keynes and the Birth of Modern Macroeconomics," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20052, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- repec:cto:journl:v:31:y:2011:i:1:p: is not listed on IDEAS
- William N. Butos & Roger G. Koppl, 1995. "The Varieties of Subjectivism: Keynes and Hayek on Expectations," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 9505001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 1995.
- J. R. Clark and Dwight R. Lee, 2011. "Markets and Morality," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 1-25, Winter.
- Davis, John B, 1991. "Keynes's Critiques of Moore: Philosophical Foundations of Keynes's Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 61-77, March.
- David Chambers & Elroy Dimson, 2013. "Retrospectives: John Maynard Keynes, Investment Innovator," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 213-228, Summer.
- William Butos & Roger Koppl, 2004. "Carabelli & de Vecchi on Keynes and Hayek," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 239-247.
- Anna Carabelli & Nicolo De Vecchi, 1999. "'Where to draw the line'? Keynes versus Hayek on Knowledge, ethics and economics," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 271-296.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mlucee:201316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwhalde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.