Abgrenzung deutscher Arbeitsmarktregionen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bannier, Christina E., 2005.
"Big elephants in small ponds: Do large traders make financial markets more aggressive?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1517-1531, November.
- Bannier, Christina E., 2004. "Big elephants in small ponds: Do large traders make financial markets more aggressive?," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 77, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Market Regions; Factor Analysis; Germany;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kasvdb:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekasde.html .