Network neutrality: Hong Kong's perspectives
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.its2011taiwan.com/ |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:reg:rpubli:428 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Bijl, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2008.
"Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 744-754, December.
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008. "Innovation, convergence and the role of regulation in the Netherlands and beyond," CPB Discussion Paper 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:reg:rpubli:65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ordover, Janusz A & Saloner, Garth & Salop, Steven C, 1990. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 127-42, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521673860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph & Weiser, Philip J., 2003.
"Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards a Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation in the Internet Age,"
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt5ps3f7p9, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph & Weiser, Philip J., 2003. "Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards a Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation in the Internet Age," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4dh7q2dd, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Joseph Farrell & Philip J. Weiser, 2003. "Modularity, Vertical Integration, and Open Access Policies: Towards A Convergence of Antitrust and Regulation In The Internet Age," Industrial Organization 0303007, EconWPA.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2001. "A General Analysis of Exclusionary Conduct and Refusal to Deal - Why Aspen and Kodak are Misguided," NBER Working Papers 8105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred E. Kahn, 1988. "The Economics of Regulation: Principles and Institutions," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610523, June.
- Pitofsky, Robert (ed.), 2008. "How the Chicago School Overshot the Mark: The Effect of Conservative Economic Analysis on U.S. Antitrust," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195339765.
- Rob Frieden, 2008. "A Primer on Network Neutrality," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 4-15, January.
- Michael D. Whinston, 1989.
"Tying, Foreclosure, and Exclusion,"
NBER Working Papers
2995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahn Robert W. & Wallsten Scott, 2006. "The Economics of Net Neutrality," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(6), pages 1-7, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsp11:52338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.