How many ladders of investment?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Cave, 2004. "Remedies for broadband services," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 5(1), pages 23-50, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian School of Economics; discovery market process; complementarity; ladder of investment; capital structure; NGN;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse11:52148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .