Time, expectations and financial markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein & Thorsten Schulten & Achim Truger, 2004.
"Wage trends and deflation risks in Germany and Europe,"
- Truger, Achim & Schulten, Thorsten & Hein, Eckhard, 2004. "Wage trends and deflation risks in Germany and Europe," WSI Working Papers 124, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Martin Hellwig, 2009.
"Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis,"
Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 129-207, June.
- Martin Hellwig, 2008. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_43, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- John Williamson, 2005.
"Curbing the Boom-Bust Cycle: Stabilizing Capital Flows to Emerging Markets,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa75, January.
- John Williamson, 2005. "Curbing the Boom-Bust Cycle: Stabilizing Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa75.
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
- Milka Kazandziska, 2015. "Macroeconomic policy regime in Poland," Working Papers 59/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Mark J. Powers, 2000. "Introduction," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 3-4, January.
- Hansjörg Herr, 2009. "The labour market in a Keynesian economic regime: theoretical debate and empirical findings," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 949-965, September.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-1144, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2016.
"Particularitǎţi ale evoluţiei variabilelor financiare
[Some particularities of the financial variables evolution]," MPRA Paper 73481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2016.
- Borgersen, Trond-Arne & King, Roswitha M., 2011. "Reallocation and restructuring: A generalization of the Balassa–Samuelson effect," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 287-298.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Post-Keynesian; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ipewps:032009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iphwrde.html .