Europa in der Welt von heute: Wilhelm Röpke und die Zukunft der Europäischen Währungsunion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Feld, Lars P., 2012. "Europa in der Welt von heute: Wilhelm Röpke und die Zukunft der Europäischen Währungsunion," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 12/2, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
References listed on IDEAS
- Merz, Monika, 2004. "Women's Hours of Market Work in Germany: The Role of Parental Leave," IZA Discussion Papers 1288, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Becker, Gary S & Lewis, H Gregg, 1973. "On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 279-288, Part II, .
- Boll, Christina, 2009. "Einkommenseffekte von Erwerbsunterbrechungen: Mit besonderer Berücksichtigung möglicher Elterngeldeinflüsse auf das Unterbrechungsmuster," HWWI Policy Papers 1-21, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Brugiavini, Agar & Pasini, Giacomo & Trevisan, Elisabetta, 2010. "Maternity and Labour Market Outcome: Short and Long Term Effects," MEA discussion paper series 10222, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Haataja, Anita & Mattila-Wiro, Päivi, 2006. "Impact of Alternative Benefit Levels and Parental Choices on the Parent's Income," Discussion Papers 399, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Becker, Gary S, 1985. "Human Capital, Effort, and the Sexual Division of Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Michael Bittman & Paula England & Nancy Folbre & George Matheson, 2001. "When Gender Trumps Money: Bargaining and Time in Household Work," JCPR Working Papers 221, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006.
"Social norms and household time allocation,"
IESE Research Papers
D/648, IESE Business School.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Cristina Fernandez, 2006. "Social Norms and Household Time Allocation," Economics Series Working Papers 291, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-38, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mari Rege & Ingeborg F. Solli, 2010.
"The Impact of Paternity Leave on Long-term Father Involvement,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rege, Mari & Solli, Ingebor F, 2010. "The impact of paternity leave on long-term father involvement," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/4, University of Stavanger.
- Esther Geisler & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2009. "Against all odds: fathers’ use of parental leave in Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- William H. Greene, 1994. "Accounting for Excess Zeros and Sample Selection in Poisson and Negative Binomial Regression Models," Working Papers 94-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Ray & Janet C. Gornick & John Schmitt, 2008. "Parental Leave Policies in 21 Countries: Assessing Generosity and Gender Equality," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Eva Kislingerová, 2011. "Předmluva," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 1-4.
- Reich, Nora, 2010. "Who cares? Determinants of the fathers' use of parental leave in Germany," HWWI Research Papers 1-31, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Elena Stancanelli, 2003. "Do fathers Care?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars P. Feld & Ekkehard A. Köhler & Daniel Nientiedt, 2015.
"Ordoliberalism, Pragmatism and the Eurozone Crisis: How the German Tradition Shaped Economic Policy in Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5368, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2015. "Ordoliberalism, pragmatism and the eurozone crisis: How the German tradition shaped economic policy in Europe," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/04, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwipp:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .