Methodological problems of FDI statistics in accession countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bode, Sven & Michaelowa, Axel, 2001. "Avoiding perverse effects of baseline and investment additionality determination in the case of renewable energy projects," HWWA Discussion Papers 148, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Koch, Tobias, 2001. "Glossary of international climate policy terms," HWWA Reports 208, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Daly, Herman E, 1974. "The Economics of the Steady State," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 15-21, May.
- Axel Michaelowa & Marcus Stronzik & Frauke Eckermann & Alistair Hunt, 2003. "Transaction costs of the Kyoto Mechanisms," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 261-278, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thilo Hanemann, 2014. "Chinese direct investment in the EU and the US: a comparative view," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 127-142, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwware:26103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .