Portfolioauswahl bei Besteuerung realisierter Kursänderungen
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Garystr. 21, 14195 Berlin (Dahlem)|
Phone: (030) 838 2272
Fax: (030) 838 2129
Web page: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dammon, Robert M & Spatt, Chester S & Zhang, Harold H, 2001.
"Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 583-616.
- Chester Spatt & Robert Dammon & Harold Zhang, 1998. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes," GSIA Working Papers 1999-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-36, May.
- Victor DeMiguel & Raman Uppal, 2005. "Portfolio Investment with the Exact Tax Basis via Nonlinear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 277-290, February.
- Stathis Tompaidis & Sanjay Srivastava & Michael Gallmeyer & Paul Ehling, 2008. "Portfolio Choice with Capital Gain Taxation and the Limited Use of Losses," 2008 Meeting Papers 769, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dyl, Edward A., 1979. "A State Preference Model of Capital Gains Taxation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 529-535, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:200917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.