Portfolioauswahl bei Besteuerung realisierter Kursänderungen
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Garystr. 21, 14195 Berlin (Dahlem)|
Phone: (030) 838 2272
Fax: (030) 838 2129
Web page: http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/en/index.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dyl, Edward A., 1979. "A State Preference Model of Capital Gains Taxation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 529-535, September.
- Victor DeMiguel & Raman Uppal, 2005. "Portfolio Investment with the Exact Tax Basis via Nonlinear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 277-290, February.
- Dammon, Robert M & Spatt, Chester S & Zhang, Harold H, 2001.
"Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 583-616.
- Chester Spatt & Robert Dammon & Harold Zhang, 1998. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes," GSIA Working Papers 1999-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Stathis Tompaidis & Sanjay Srivastava & Michael Gallmeyer & Paul Ehling, 2008. "Portfolio Choice with Capital Gain Taxation and the Limited Use of Losses," 2008 Meeting Papers 769, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-636, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:200917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.