Monetärer Regionalismus in Asien und Lateinamerika: Formen monetärer Zusammenarbeit um den Mercosur und die ASEAN seit den Finanzkrisen der 1990er Jahre
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:02:p:384-396_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helidoro Temprano-Arroyo, 2003. "Prospects for Regional Monetary Integration in Latin America: A View from the EU(1)," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 45(3), pages 384-420, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521632270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521635363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Titik Anas & Deni Friawan, 2008. "The Future Role of the IMF: Asian Perspectives," Working Papers id:1557, eSocialSciences.
- Kenen,Peter B. & Meade,Ellen E., 2008. "Regional Monetary Integration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521711500.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubipe:52010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/polwiss/forschung/oekonomie/ipoe/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.