Regional autonomy with regard to innovation policy: A differentiated illustration of the European status quo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2010.
"From regional systems of innovation to regions as innovation policy spaces,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(4), pages 681-695, August.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan, 2010. "From Regional Systems of Innovation to Regions as Innovation Policy Spaces," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 28(4), pages 681-695, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Acosta & Joaquín M. Azagra-Caro & Daniel Coronado, 2016.
"Access to Universities' Public Knowledge: Who is More Regionalist?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 446-459, March.
- Acosta,Manuel & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M. & Coronado,Daniel, 2014. "Access to universities’ public knowledge: Who’s more regionalist?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201405, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Oct 2014.
- Federico Munari & Einar Rasmussen & Laura Toschi & Elisa Villani, 2016. "Determinants of the university technology transfer policy-mix: a cross-national analysis of gap-funding instruments," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1377-1405, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-02 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r32013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .