Credit card debt puzzles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amromin, Gene & Huang, Jennifer & Sialm, Clemens, 2007.
"The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 2014-2040, November.
- Gene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2007. "The Tradeoff between Mortgage Prepayments and Tax-deferred Retirement Savings," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 2014-2040 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2006. "The Tradeoff Between Mortgage Prepayments and Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings," NBER Working Papers 12502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2006. "The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings," Working Paper Series WP-06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pier-André Bouchard St-Amant & Jean-Denis Garon, 2015.
"Optimal redistributive pensions and the cost of self-control,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(5), pages 723-740, October.
- Pier-AndrÃ© Bouchard St-Amant & Jean-Denis Garon, 2014. "Optimal Redistributive Pensions and the Cost of Self-Control," CESifo Working Paper Series 4937, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pier-André Bouchard St-Amant & Jean-Denis Garon, 2014. "Optimal Redistributive Pensions and the Cost of Self-Control," Cahiers de recherche 1412, CIRPEE.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Vicente Cuñat, 2005. "Long term debt with Hidden Borrowing," Working Papers 05-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2008.
"A Model of Money and Credit, with Application to the Credit Card Debt Puzzle,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 629-647.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2006. "A Model of Money and Credit, with Application to the Credit Card Debt Puzzle," 2006 Meeting Papers 45, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2007. "A model of money and credit, with application to the credit card debt puzzle," Working Paper 0711, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Irina Grafova, 2007. "Your Money or Your Life: Managing Health, Managing Money," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 285-303, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Cards; Debt; Self Control; Household Portfolios;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .