Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan Jank & Michael Wedow, 2013. "Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 127-144, February.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dötz, Niko & Weth, Mark, 2013. "Cash holdings of German open-end equity funds: Does ownership matter?," Discussion Papers 47/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:114-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinozawa, Yoshikatsu & Vivian, Andrew, 2015. "Determinants of money flows into investment trusts in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-161.
- Nan-Yu Wang & Sen-Sung Chen & Chih-Jen Huang & Cheng-Hsin Yen, 2014. "Purchase and Redemption Decisions of Mutual Fund Investors of Variable Life Insurance-Using Quantile Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 714-725.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-03 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMutual Funds; Fund Family; Flow-Performance Relationship;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .