Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families," CFR Working Papers 10-13, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
References listed on IDEAS
- Spierdijk, Laura, 2004. "An empirical analysis of the role of the trading intensity in information dissemination on the NYSE," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 163-184.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1991. " Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 179-207, March.
- Alfonso Dufour & Robert F. Engle, 2000.
"Time and the Price Impact of a Trade,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2467-2498, December.
- Dufour, Alfonso & Engle, Robert F, 1999. "Time and the Price Impact of a Trade," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt62c0h04j, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Parlour, Christine A, 1998. "Price Dynamics in Limit Order Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 789-816.
- Ingmar Nolte, 2008. "Modeling a Multivariate Transaction Process," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 6(1), pages 143-170, Winter.
- Ioanid Rosu, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of the Limit Order Book," Post-Print hal-00515873, HAL.
- Large, Jeremy, 2007. "Measuring the resiliency of an electronic limit order book," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Alvaro Escribano & Roberto Pascual, 2006. "Asymmetries in bid and ask responses to innovations in the trading process," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 913-946.
- Hans Degryse & Frank De Jong & Maarten Van Ravenswaaij & Gunther Wuyts, 2005.
"Aggressive Orders and the Resiliency of a Limit Order Market,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, pages 201-242.
- Hans Degryse & Frank Jong & Maarten Ravenswaaij & Gunther Wuyts, 2005. "Aggressive Orders and the Resiliency of a Limit Order Market," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 201-242, June.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Ravenswaaij, M. & Wuyts, G., 2002. "Aggressive Orders and the Resiliency of a Limit Order Market," Discussion Paper 2002-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1987. "Price, trade size, and information in securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 69-90, September.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2011. "An inflated multivariate integer count hurdle model: an application to bid and ask quote dynamics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 669-707, June.
- Harris, L., 1990. "Liquidity , Trading Rules and Electronic Trading Systems ," Papers 91-8, Southern California - School of Business Administration.
- Ioanid Rosu, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of the Limit Order Book," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(11), pages 4601-4641, November.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1992. " Time and the Process of Security Price Adjustment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 576-605, June.
- Jang, Hasung & Venkatesh, P C, 1991. " Consistency between Predicted and Actual Bid-Ask Quote-Revisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 433-446, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dötz, Niko & Weth, Mark, 2013. "Cash holdings of German open-end equity funds: Does ownership matter?," Discussion Papers 47/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:114-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinozawa, Yoshikatsu & Vivian, Andrew, 2015. "Determinants of money flows into investment trusts in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-161.
- Nan-Yu Wang & Sen-Sung Chen & Chih-Jen Huang & Cheng-Hsin Yen, 2014. "Purchase and Redemption Decisions of Mutual Fund Investors of Variable Life Insurance-Using Quantile Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 714-725.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-03 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:127-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.