Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families," CFR Working Papers 10-13, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Purchase and redemption decisions of mutual fund investors and the role of fund families," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shinozawa, Yoshikatsu & Vivian, Andrew, 2015. "Determinants of money flows into investment trusts in Japan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 138-161.
- Nan-Yu Wang & Sen-Sung Chen & Chih-Jen Huang & Cheng-Hsin Yen, 2014. "Purchase and Redemption Decisions of Mutual Fund Investors of Variable Life Insurance-Using Quantile Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 714-725.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dötz, Niko & Weth, Mark, 2013. "Cash holdings of German open-end equity funds: Does ownership matter?," Discussion Papers 47/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:114-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:127-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.