Applications of statistical physics in finance and economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Lux, 2007. "Application of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Working Papers wp07-09, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2009.
"Procesy s dlouhou pamětí a jejich vývoj ve výnosech indexu PX v letech 1999 – 2009
[Long-term memory and its evolution in returns of PX between 1999 and 2009]," MPRA Paper 16435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2009. "Distinguishing between short and long range dependence: Finite sample properties of rescaled range and modified rescaled range," MPRA Paper 16424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Peng Chen & Ling-Yun He, 2013. "Bubble Formation and Heterogeneity of Traders: A Multi-Agent Perspective," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 267-289, October.
- Ladislav Krištoufek, 2010.
"Dlouhá paměť a její vývoj ve výnosech burzovního indexu PX v letech 1997-2009
[Long-Term Memory and Its Evolution in Returns of Stock Index PX Between 1997 and 2009]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 471-487.
- Demary, Markus, 2010.
"Transaction taxes and traders with heterogeneous investment horizons in an agent-based financial market model,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-44.
- Demary, Markus, 2009. "Transaction taxes and traders with heterogeneous investment horizons in an agent-based financial market model /," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauewp:5533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vakiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.