Fatigue in payment diaries - empirical evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Arango & Angelika Welte, 2012. "The Bank of Canada’s 2009 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Methodology and Key Results," Discussion Papers 12-6, Bank of Canada.
- Nicole Jonker & Anneke Kosse & Lola Hernández, 2012. "Cash usage in the Netherlands: How much, where, when, who and whenever one wants?," DNB Occasional Studies 1002, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicole Jonker & Lola Hernandez & Renate de Vree & Patricia Zwaan, 2018. "From cash to cards. How debit card payments overtook cash in the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 1601, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jonker, Nicole & Hernandez, Lola & de Vree, Renate & Zwaan, Patricia, 2017. "From cash to cards: how debit card payments overtook cash in the Netherlands," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 168371, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
Keywordspayment behaviour; survey design; diary studies;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:201111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .