Fatigue in payment diaries - empirical evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Arango & Angelika Welte, 2012. "The Bank of Canada’s 2009 Methods-of-Payment Survey: Methodology and Key Results," Discussion Papers 12-6, Bank of Canada.
- Nicole Jonker & Anneke Kosse & Lola Hernández, 2012. "Cash usage in the Netherlands: How much, where, when, who and whenever one wants?," DNB Occasional Studies 1002, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jonker, Nicole & Hernandez, Lola & de Vree, Renate & Zwaan, Patricia, 2017.
"From cash to cards: how debit card payments overtook cash in the Netherlands,"
International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash?
168371, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nicole Jonker & Lola Hernandez & Renate de Vree & Patricia Zwaan, 2018. "From cash to cards. How debit card payments overtook cash in the Netherlands," DNB Occasional Studies 1601, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordspayment behaviour; survey design; diary studies;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:201111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .