The third pillar in Europe: institutional factors and individual decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Rooij, Maarten C.J. & Kool, Clemens J.M. & Prast, Henriette M., 2007.
"Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: Are people able to choose?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 701-722, April.
- Maarten van Rooij & Clemens Kool & Henriëtte Prast, 2005. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: are people able to choose?," DNB Working Papers 025, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van Rooij, M.C.J. & Kool, C.J.M. & Prast, H.M., 2007. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain : Are people able to choose?," Other publications TiSEM 22820590-ad4e-4abc-bd21-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M.C.J. van Rooij & C.J.M. Kool & H.M. Prast, 2005. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: are people able to choose?," Working Papers 05-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsindividual retirement accounts; pension reform; consumption and saving over the life-cycle;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-05-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:201109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .