Stock Valuation and Investment Strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer, 2005.
"A Generalized Earnings-Based Stock Valuation Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(s1), pages 1-31, September.
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer, 2004. "A Generalized Earnings-Based Stock Valuation Model," Finance 0412008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiwu Chen & Jan Jindra, 2001. "A Valuation Study of Stock-Market Seasonality and Firm Size," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm199, Yale School of Management.
- Gerhard Kling & Utz Weitzel, 2010.
"Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-254.
- G. Kling & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Endogenous mergers: Bidder momentum and market reaction," Working Papers 09-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Chen, Zhiwu, 2005. "Stock valuation in dynamic economies," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-151, May.
- Alvaro Montenegro, 2006. "La información bursátil en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003031, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
More about this item
KeywordsStock Valuation; Book/Market; Earnings/Price; Firm Size; Price Momentum; Stock Returns; Investment Management;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.