Stock Valuation and Investment Strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Kling & Utz Weitzel, 2010.
"Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-254.
- G. Kling & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Endogenous mergers: Bidder momentum and market reaction," Working Papers 09-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Chen, Zhiwu, 2005. "Stock valuation in dynamic economies," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-151, May.
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer, 2005.
"A Generalized Earnings-Based Stock Valuation Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(s1), pages 1-31, September.
- Ming Dong & David Hirshleifer, 2004. "A Generalized Earnings-Based Stock Valuation Model," Finance 0412008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiwu Chen & Jan Jindra, 2001. "A Valuation Study of Stock-Market Seasonality and Firm Size," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm199, Yale School of Management.
- Alvaro Montenegro, 2006. "La información bursátil en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÍA 003031, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
More about this item
KeywordsStock Valuation; Book/Market; Earnings/Price; Firm Size; Price Momentum; Stock Returns; Investment Management;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0412007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .