Agritourism and Direct Agricultural Marketing in Washington State: An Industry Profile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Mykel Taylor & Phil Wandschneider, 2010. "Agritourism and Direct Agricultural Marketing in Washington State: An Industry Profile," Working Papers 2010-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Koirala, Krishna H., 2014. "Participation in Agritourism and Off-farm Work: Do Small Farms Benefit?," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162453, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Aditya R. Khanal & Ashok K. Mishra, 2014. "Agritourism and off-farm work: survival strategies for small farms," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 65-76, November.
More about this item
Keywordsagritourism; direct agricultural marketing; Washington State;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-07-02 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2011-07-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:galinato-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .