Report NEP-TUR-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helen Gazopoulou, 2011. "Assessing the impact of terrorism on travel activity in Greece," Working Papers 127, Bank of Greece.
- Moalla, M. & Mollard, A., 2011. "Le rôle des cognitions environnementales dans la valorisation économique des produits et des services touristiques," Working Papers 201102, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Throsby, David & Deodhar, Vinita & Hanna, Bronwyn & Jewell, Bronwyn & O’Connor, Zena & Zednik, Anita, 2010. "Measuring the Economic and Cultural Values of Historic Heritage Places," Research Reports 107584, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Mykel Taylor & Phil Wandschneider, 2010. "Agritourism and Direct Agricultural Marketing in Washington State: An Industry Profile," Working Papers 2010-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Gillespie, Robert & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2010. "Non Use Economic Values of Marine Protected Areas in the South-West Marine Region," Research Reports 107582, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Juravle, Daniel, 2011. "Structura balanţei serviciilor şi tendinţele evolutive ale acesteia," MPRA Paper 28281, University Library of Munich, Germany.