Laboratory Games and Quantum Behaviour: The Normal Form with a Separable State Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danilov, V.I. & Lambert-Mogiliansky, A., 2008. "Measurable systems and behavioral sciences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 315-340, May.
- V. Danilov & A. Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010.
"Expected utility theory under non-classical uncertainty,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 25-47, February.
- Vladimir Ivanovitch Danilov & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Expected utility theory under non-classical uncertainty," Post-Print halshs-00754482, HAL.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Frank Hansen, 2004. "Expected Utility Theory with “Small Worlds”," FRU Working Papers 2004/04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2011-09-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2011-09-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-09-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .