Report NEP-MIC-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2011. "A Mechanism Design Approach to Climate Agreements," IDEI Working Papers 682, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Joanne Evans & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Delegation to Independent Regulators and the Ratchet Effect," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0911, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2011. "Intertemporal Utility and Correlation Aversion," Working Papers 2011_03, Durham University Business School.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Do Contracts Help? A Team Formation Perspective," Economics Working Papers 2011-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Emir Kamenica, 2011. "Competition in Persuasion," NBER Working Papers 17436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Encarnacion Algaba & Jesus Mario Bilbao & Rene van den Brink & Jorge J. Lopez, 2011. "The Myerson Value and Superfluous Supports in Union Stable Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-127/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2011. "Laboratory Games and Quantum Behaviour: The Normal Form with a Separable State Space," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 969, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Elvio Accinelli & Leobardo Plata-Pérez & Joss Sánchez-Pérez, 2011. "Efficiency, egalitarism, stability and social welfare in economics," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1111, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2011. "A Note on Contribution Games with Loss Functions," MPRA Paper 33423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Kinsella & David M. Ramsey, 2011. "A Model of Partnership Formation with Friction and Multiple Criteria," Working Papers 201119, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.