Report NEP-GTH-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2010. "A Blotto Game with Multi-Dimensional Incomplete Information," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1262, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Seierstad, Atle, 2011. "Pareto improvements of Nash equilibria in differential games," Memorandum 19/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Russo, Giuseppe & Senatore, Luigi, 2011. "A Note on Contribution Games with Loss Functions," MPRA Paper 33423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian Romero, 2011. "The Effect of Hysteresis on Equilibrium Selection in Coordination Games," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1265, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2011. "(Weak) Correlation and Sunspots in Duopoly," Discussion Papers 11-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Alejandro Saporiti & Nicolaas J Vriend, 2011. "Political Motivations and Electoral Competition: Equilibrium Analysis and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers 11-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Fabrice Valognes & Hélène Ferrer & Guillermo Owen, 2011. "Endogenous Coalitions Formations Through Technology Transfers and Fair Prices," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201109, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Stephen Kinsella & David M. Ramsey, 2011. "A Model of Partnership Formation with Friction and Multiple Criteria," Working Papers 201119, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Do Contracts Help? A Team Formation Perspective," Economics Working Papers 2011-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "The Informative Role of Subsidies," Working Papers 2011-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Elvio Accinelli & Leobardo Plata & Joss Sánchez, 2011. "Characterization of solutions for bankruptcy problems," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1911, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Use of data on planned contributions and stated beliefs in the measurement of social preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2011. "Laboratory Games and Quantum Behaviour: The Normal Form with a Separable State Space," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 969, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.