Evolution in Well-being and Happiness after Increases in Consumption of Fruit and Vegetables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mujcic, R. & Oswald, A.J., 2016. "Evolution of well-being and happiness after increases in consumption of fruit and vegetables," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 106(8), pages 1504-1510.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:3:282-286_4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lalji, Chitwan & Pakrashi, Debayan & Smyth, Russell, 2018.
"Can eating five fruit and veg a day really keep the doctor away?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 320-330.
- Chitwan Lalji & Debayan Pakrashi & Russell Smyth, 2016. "Can eating five fruit and veg a day really keep the doctor away?," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:4:p:53-:d:138718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2016.
"Life Satisfaction and Diet: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
235148, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Huffman, Sonya & Rizov, Marian, 2017. "Life Satisfaction and Diet: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," ISU General Staff Papers 201702090800001021, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ocean, Neel, 2016. "The Determinants Of Well-Being Prioritisation Over The Life Cycle," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 301, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:eee:socmed:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:42-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2016-10-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2016-10-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:1128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.