Capitalization of Above Market Financing - or, A Tale of 2 Condos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wai K. Leung & C. F. Sirmans, 1990. "A Lattice Approach to Pricing Fixed-Rate Mortgages with Default and Prepayment Options," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 91-104.
- Thomas D. Berry & Adam K. Gehr, 1985. "FNMA Mortgage Purchase Commitments As Put Options: An Empirical Examination," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 93-106.
- Blomquist, Glenn & Worley, Lawrence, 1981. "Hedonic prices, demands for urban housing amenities, and benefit estimates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 212-221, March.
- Arden R. Hall, 1985. "Valuing the Mortgage Borrower's Prepayment Option," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 13(3), pages 229-247.
More about this item
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:9412001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .