Demand For Life Annuities From Married Couples With A Bequest Motive
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Ana Lejárraga-García, "undated". "Demand for life annuities from married couples with a bequest motive," Working Papers 2005-11, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, R-H, 1995. "Democratic Transition in Africa : A First Report on an Empirical Project," Papers 514, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 1999. "What does aid to Africa finance?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2092, The World Bank.
- Ian Lienert & Jitendra R. Modi, 1997. "A Decade of Civil Service Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 97/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1994. "Caveat emptor: Cross-country data on education and the labor force," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 147-171, June.
- World Bank, 2001. "A Chance to Learn : Knowledge and Finance for Education in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13855.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Mette, "undated". "Wellbeing and dependency among European elderly: The role of social integration," Working Papers 2005-12, FEDEA.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, "undated".
"Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions,"
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Labeaga, José M., 2003. "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb030101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Federica Teppa, 2011. "Can the Longevity Risk Alleviate the Annuitization Puzzle? Empirical Evidence from Dutch Data," DNB Working Papers 302, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federica Teppa, 2011. "Can the longevity risk alleviate The annuitization puzzle? Empirical evidence from Dutch data," Working Papers 223, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, "undated". "Measuring Changes in Health Capital," Working Papers 2005-15, FEDEA.
- Pedro N. Rodríguez, & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2006. "Understanding and Forecasting Stock Price Changes," Working Papers 2006-03, FEDEA.
- Andrés J. Marchante Mera & Bienvenido Ortega Aguaza & José Sánchez Maldonado, 2006. "Las dimensiones del bienestar en las Comunidades Autónomas Españolas. Un análisis de Sigma y Gamma-Convergencia," Working Papers 2006-05, FEDEA.
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsCapitalization; Pension Funds; Retirement; Utility.;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0409009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .