The Impact of State Governance Structures on Higher Education Resources and Research Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toma, Eugenia Froedge, 1990. "Boards of Trustees, Agency Problems, and University Output," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 1-9, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Calhoun & David Kamerschen, 2010. "The impact of governing structure on the pricing behavior and market structure of public institutions of higher education in the U.S," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(3), pages 317-333, September.
- Jack H. Knott & A. Abigail Payne, 2004. "The impact of state governance structures on management and performance of public organizations: A study of higher education institutions," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 13-30.
More about this item
Keywordsstate governance; universities;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2001-11-21 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2001-11-21 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0111004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .