Report NEP-POL-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filip Palda, 2001. "Election Finance Regulation in Emerging Democracies: Lessons from Canada and the U.S," Public Economics 0111010, EconWPA.
- Michelle R Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas, 2001. "Conflict Without Misperceptions or Incomplete Information: How the Future Matters," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000011, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hhs:uunewp:2001_01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filip Palda, 2001. "Fiscal Churning and Political Efficiency," Public Economics 0111008, EconWPA.
- Brink, Anna, 2001. "The Break-Up of Municipalities –Voting Behavior in Local Referenda," Working Papers in Economics 58, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2003.
- Jack H. Knott & A Abigail Payne, 2001. "The Impact of State Governance Structures on Higher Education Resources and Research Activity," Public Economics 0111004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:vander:00-w29r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filip Palda, 2001. "The Economics of Election Campaign Spending Limits," Public Economics 0111011, EconWPA.