The Dark, and Independent, Side of the Italian Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maurizio Bovi, 2005. "The Dark, and Independent, Side of the Italian Labour Market," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 19(4), pages 721-748, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, "undated".
"Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labor Market,"
177, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2002. "Shadow Activity and Unemployment in a Depressed Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2005.
"The Cyclical Behaviour of Shadow and Regular Employment,"
Labor and Demography
0507011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2006. "The Cyclical Behavior of Shadow and Regular Employment," ISAE Working Papers 62, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Simona Monteleone, 2014. "Economia sommersa: ULA irregolari in Italia dal 1980 al 2009," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 91-123.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2007. "National accounts, fiscal rules and fiscal policy. Mind the hidden gaps," ISAE Working Papers 76, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
More about this item
KeywordsUnderground economy; VAR models; Dual labour market.;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2005-04-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0504003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.