The influence of capital origin on Brazilian foreign trade patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Negri, Fernanda & Hiratuka, Célio, 2004. "The influence of capital origin on Brazilian foreign trade patterns," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortimore, Michael & Vergara, Sebastián & Katz, Jorge, 2001. "La competitividad internacional y el desarrollo nacional: implicancias para la política de inversión extranjera directa (IED) en América Latina," Desarrollo Productivo 107, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1998. "Multinational firms and the new trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-203, December.
- S. Lael Brainard, 1993. "An Empirical Assessment of the Proximity-Concentration Tradeoff between Multinational Sales and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1998. "Internationalized Production in Developed and Developing Countries and in Industry Sectors," NBER Working Papers 6405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Baumann, Renato & Carneiro, Francisco Galrão, 2002. "Behaviour of Brazilian export firms: implications for the Free Trade Area of the Americas," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- João Paulo Filipe & Maria Paula Fontoura & Philippe Saucier, 2002. "US Intrafirm Trade: Sectoral, Country and Location Determinants in the 90s," Working Papers Department of Economics 2002/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fernanda de Negri, 2003. "Desempenho Comercial das Empresas Estrangeiras no Brasil na Década de 90: uma Análise de Dados em Painel," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] d25, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Andersson, Thomas & Fredriksson, Torbjorn, 2000. "Distinction between intermediate and finished products in intra-firm trade," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 773-792, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & López, Andrés, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and development: the MERCOSUR experience," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Hiratuka, Celio, 2010. "FDI in Brazil: recent trends and the role of Canadian investment," MPRA Paper 44389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firm Intra-Firm Trade;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0508006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.