Bhagwati Ramaswami: Why is it a Classic
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||18 Aug 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; pages: 345,395,4323247 ; figures: included/request from author/draw your own|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://econwpa.repec.org|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Irwin, Douglas A, 1997. "Profile Jagdish Bhagwati," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 508-15, November.
- Paul Krugman, 1996. "Domestic Distortions and the Deindustrialization Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 5473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Harry G, 1978. " James Meade's Contribution to Economics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(1), pages 64-85.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644 Elsevier.
- Bertrand, Trent J & Vanek, Jaroslav, 1971. "The Theory of Tariffs, Taxes, and Subsidies: Some Aspects of the Second Best," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 925-31, December.
- Kemp, Murray C & Nagishi, Takashi, 1969. "Domestic Distortions, Tariffs, and the Theory of Optimum Subsidy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 1011-13, Nov./Dec..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0308004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.