Large Firms and Subcontracting Relations in Commercial Aircraft
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2014. "Internationalization and industrial districts: evidence from the Italian automotive supply chain," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2012. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect in the global value chain: the case of Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 267-290.
- Andrea Bianchi & Raffaele Brancati & Luigi Paganetto & Carlo Pietrobelli & Anna Giunta & Paolo Leon, 2007. "Policies in support of innovation and competitiveness of Italian firms," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Anna Giunta, 2002. "Large Firms and Southern Italy: The Relevance of Salvatore Cafiero’s Position," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSubcontracting; large firms; aeronautics industry;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0403008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .