Differential behaviour of the Japanese affiliates in the Indian automobile sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bos, Antonio & Cole, William E., 1994. "Management systems as technology: Japanese, US and national firms in the Brazilian electronic sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 225-236, February.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter J Buckley, 1990. "Problems and Developments in the Core Theory of International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(4), pages 657-665, December.
- D'costa, Anthony P., 1995. "The restructuring of the Indian automobile industry: Indian state and Japanese capital," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 485-502, March.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1995. "Technique and system: The spread of Japanese management techniques to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-71, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:10:y:1998:i:1:p:97-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.