Differential behaviour of the Japanese affiliates in the Indian automobile sector
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013.
"Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm,"
in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- D'costa, Anthony P., 1995. "The restructuring of the Indian automobile industry: Indian state and Japanese capital," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 485-502, March.
- Bos, Antonio & Cole, William E., 1994. "Management systems as technology: Japanese, US and national firms in the Brazilian electronic sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 225-236, February.
- Peter J Buckley, 1990. "Problems and Developments in the Core Theory of International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(4), pages 657-665, December.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1995. "Technique and system: The spread of Japanese management techniques to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-71, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:10:y:1998:i:1:p:97-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.