Recent Developments in International Currency Derivatives Market: Implications for Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1995. "Recent Developments in International Currency Derivatives Market: Implications for Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0055, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- Andrew K. Rose, 1994. "Are exchange rates macroeconomic phenomena?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 19-30.
- Jane Marrinan, 1989. "Exchange rate determination: sorting out theory and evidence," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 39-52.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1995. "Preparations of the Visegrad Group countries for admission to the European Union: monetary policy aspects," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(3), pages 333-353, September.
- Levich, Richard M., 1985. "Empirical studies of exchange rates: Price behavior, rate determination and market efficiency," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 979-1040, Elsevier.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "Forward and spot exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-338, November.
- Steven A. Symansky & Peter B. Clark & Leonardo Bartolini & Tamim Bayoumi, 1994. "Exchange Rates and Economic Fundamentals; A Framework for Analysis," IMF Occasional Papers 115, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibañéz, Francisco & Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado-Ramírez, Semei & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2016.
"Innovaciones financieras en América Latina:Mercado de Derivados y Determinates de la Administración de Riesgo,"
Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(22), pages 7-38, Primer se.
- Ibañez, Francisco & Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado-Ramírez, Semei & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2015.
"Innovaciones financieras en América Latina: mercados de derivados y determinantes de la administración de riesgo
[Financial Innovations in Latin America: Derivatives markets and Determinants of Ris," MPRA Paper 63151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibañez, Francisco & Romero-Meza, Rafael & Coronado-Ramírez, Semei & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2015. "Innovaciones financieras en América Latina: mercados de derivados y determinantes de la administración de riesgo
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2005-04-16 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0502008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.