How to Avoid Exploratory Research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olya, Hossein G.T. & Altinay, Levent, 2016. "Asymmetric modeling of intention to purchase tourism weather insurance and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2791-2800.
- Green, Kesten C. & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2015. "Simple versus complex forecasting: The evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(8), pages 1678-1685.
- Awe, Olajumoke A. & Woodside, Arch G. & Nerur, Sridhar & Prater, Edmund, 2020. "Capturing heterogeneities in orchestrating resources for accurately forecasting high (separately low) project management performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Hopkins, Lucas & Ferguson, Keith E., 2014. "Looking forward: The role of multiple regression in family business research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 52-62.
- Olya, Hossein GT & Mehran, Javaneh, 2017. "Modelling tourism expenditure using complexity theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 147-158.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 2011. "Illusions in Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 81663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2005-04-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.