On the Allocative Efficiency of Competitive Prices in Economies with Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell & Shafer, Wayne, 1986. "Equilibrium in incomplete markets: II : Generic existence in stochastic economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 199-216, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "A Consistent Firm Objective When Markets are Incomplete: Profit Maximization," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 141, Econometric Society.
- Sabarwal Tarun, 2007.
"Value Maximization as an Ex-Post Consistent Firm Objective When Markets are Incomplete,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "Value Maximization As An Ex Post Consistent Firm Objective When Markets are Incomplete," GE, Growth, Math methods 0406002, EconWPA, revised 13 May 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsAllocative Efficieny; Incomplete Markets; Allais-Malinvaud Efficiency;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0410006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .