Contrastacion De Metodologías Para El Cálculo De Beta De Mercado: El Caso De España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Ray Ball & Philip Brown & R. R. Officer, 1976. "Asset Pricing in the Australian Industrial Equity Market," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 1(1), pages 1-32, April.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Rubio, Gonzalo, 1988. "Further international evidence on asset pricing : The case of the Spanish capital market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 221-242, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEspaña; CAPM; metodología; beta; acciones;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-06-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-06-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2004-06-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2004-06-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0405030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .