Report NEP-ACC-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Does Venture Capital Syndication Spur Employment Growth and Shareholder Value? Evidence from German IPO Data," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler & Scott M. Weiner & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 995, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib_17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Wrede, 2003. "Tax Deductibility of Commuting Expenses and Residential Land Use with more than one Center," CESifo Working Paper Series 972, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2004-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2004-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Contrastacion De Metodologías Para El Cálculo De Beta De Mercado: El Caso De España," Finance 0405030, EconWPA.
- Carolyn Currie, 2004. "Basel II and Operational Risk - Overview of Key Concerns," Working Paper Series 134, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Erik Lehmann & Jürgen Weigand & Susanne Warning, 2004. "Governance Structures, Efficiency, and Firm Profitability," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Mich Tvede & Hervé Crès, 2004. "Voting in Assemblies of Shareholders and Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 04-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert, 2004. "Taxpayer Responses to Competitive Tax Policies and Tax Policy Responses to Competitive Taxpayers: Recent Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 200406, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Kjetil Telle & Jan Larsson, 2004. "Do environmental regulations hamper productivity growth? How accounting for improvements of firms' environmental performance can change the conclusion," Discussion Papers 374, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- C. Beuselinck & M. Deloof & S. Manigart, 2004. "Venture Capital, Private Equity and Earnings Quality," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/221, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2003. "Are Different-Currency Assets Imperfect Substitutes?," CESifo Working Paper Series 978, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger, 2003. "The Role of Public Infrastructure for Firm Location and International Outsourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 970, CESifo Group Munich.