Basel II and Operational Risk - Overview of Key Concerns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Mihaela Dima, 2009. "Operational Risk Assesement Tools for Quality Management in Banking Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 364-372, June.
- Gualter Couto & Kevin Medeiros Bulhões, 2009. "Basel II: operation risk measurement in the Portuguese banking sector," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 259-278.
- Andreas A. Jobst, 2007. "It's all in the data – consistent operational risk measurement and regulation," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(4), pages 423-449, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-06-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-06-02 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfutsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .