Agent-based Model Construction In Financial Economic System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2004. "Agent-based Model Construction In Financial Economic System," Papers nlin/0403041, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bak, P. & Paczuski, M. & Shubik, M., 1997.
"Price variations in a stock market with many agents,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 430-453.
- P. Bak & M. Paczuski & M. Shubik, 1996. "Price Variations in a Stock Market with Many Agents," Working Papers 96-09-075, Santa Fe Institute.
- P. Bak & M. Paczuski & Martin Shubik, 1996. "Price Variations in a Stock Market with Many Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1132, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hiroshi Takahashi & Takao Terano, 2003. "Agent-Based Approach to Investors? Behavior and Asset Price Fluctuation in Financial Markets," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(3), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005.
"What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?,"
physics/0504210, arXiv.org, revised May 2005.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005. "What can we see from Investment Simulation based on Generalized (m,2)-Zipf law?," Finance 0504022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatih Cavdur & Soundar Kumara, 2014. "Network mining: Applications to business data," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 473-490, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-agent; financial analysis; fundamentalist and chartist strategy; Indonesia stock market.;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2004-05-09 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0405006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.