Experimental Economics and Chamberlin's Excess Trading Conjecture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & Eugene Kwok, 2005.
"Extracting Valuable Data from Classroom Trading Pits,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 220-235, July.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Extracting Valuable Data from Classroom Trading Pits," Experimental 0407002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsexperimental economics; classroom experiments; excess trading;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2004-07-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2004-07-11 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-07-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0407001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .