Extracting Valuable Data from Classroom Trading Pits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Extracting Valuable Data from Classroom Trading Pits," Experimental 0407002, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Robert E. Kuenne (ed.), 1990. "Microeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Humberto Llavador & Marcus Giamattei, 2017.
"Teaching microeconomic principles with smartphones – lessons from classroom experiments with classEx,"
Economics Working Papers
1584, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marcus Giamattei & Humberto Llavador, 2017. "Teaching microeconomic principles with smartphones – lessons from classroom experiments with classEx," Working Papers 996, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Miller, John H. & Tumminello, Michele, 2015. "Bazaar economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 163-181.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Experimental Economics and Chamberlin's Excess Trading Conjecture," Experimental 0407001, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:220-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.